- i small seedless watermelon, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 5 assorted heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 4 jalapenos or poblanos, roasted, seeded, and chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) package of crumbled feta cheese
- 3 Tbsp minced basil
- 3 Tbsp minced mint
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss watermelon with remaining ingredients, Mix vinaigrette and drizzle over salad. Chill and serve.
Enjoy this salad with a little “twist”! Love the kick the roasted peppers add! Enjoy!